8 Smart Answers When You're in a Job Interview



For those of you who are going to conduct an interview (interview) to apply for a job, it seems that you must listen to some of the questions below.


Maybe you think hard when you get a similar question from an interviewer at the company you are applying for.


"This could be the most terrifying 45 minutes of your life," writes Vicky Oliver in his book '301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions' quoted from the business insider page , Saturday (08/10/2013).


Here are some questions that you can study before doing the interview:


1. What if you worked here for five years and didn't get promoted? Many of our employees don't get that. Will you feel frustrated?


I consider myself ambitious, but I'm also practical. As long as I continue to learn and grow in my position, I will be happy. Every company promotes people on a different level, and I'm pretty sure that working here will keep me motivated and stimulated for years to come.



2. How do you feel about that? 

After I recover from the 'shock' the second time it will make me feel stronger. this thing is true I was fired two times, but I also managed to bounce back both times. If this job gave me more responsibility, paid me more money, and I was in a better company. So my spirit is very high here.



3. How many hours a week do you usually work, and why?


With this extra time, I'll try to find ways to 'add value' to every task I do. When clients read reports from this company, I want them to think that no one else can do the job but this company.



4. Is very important to be lucky or skilled? 


I think it's more important to be lucky, although being very skilled can help to create more chances.



5. When do you think you will reach the pinnacle of your career?


I'm a healthy, strong, mentally active person, so I've never thought about reaching the pinnacle of my career. I think what matters is how much knowledge I have inside.



6. Do you consider yourself a leader?


Of course. I have all the qualities of a leadership. I'm an extrovert, but I can also be a great listener. I consider myself to be a person with big ideas, but I can also be stubborn and practical when needed.


7. Do you prefer to get permission from your boss before undertaking a new project?


During my first week on the job, I would ask my boss how he or she would select me to handle the project. If he says he wants me to carry out the idea first, I will comply. I think the real challenge is being able to adapt to your work environment, and I'm a flexible person.


8. Does a company need worker B (second)? Or is it better to have only A (main) workers at staff level, and why?


A: I believe that companies need both A and B workers. When you launch a new business, you want A workers on the front lines. But behind this A worker, you need a B who can complete the details of the project and hand over the baton of his daily work to them. Having too many workers on team A will lead to ego clashes and disorganization. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of healthy food & healthy diet

BEST AFFIRMATIONS FOR ME

7 Habits of self-confident people to emulate